Divisions, affiliates and enterprises that make part of Belorusneft employ over 26,000 people, including highly qualified workers, specialists and managers. They include graduates of the leading universities of Belarus and Russia.
Major employment criteria:
- education and training in oil and gas industry;
- high level of responsibility;
- ability to work in a team;
- determination to grow professionally;
- specialists speaking English or Spanish have an advantage.
In line with its human resources policy, the company gives preference to energetic and proactive applicants who are eager to take on challenges and are able to come up with out-of-the-box solutions.