Department of Communication and Information Technologies
Established in 2009 via the merger of the Production and technical department of communications (1969) and Production department of information technologies (1977).
– Set of information services:
• development and operation of information infrastructure for the provision to users and different program systems of the services of transfer, processing and storage of data;
• development, implantation and support of software;
• creation of complex systems of the management of enterprises;
• development, implantation and maintenance of automated control systems of fuel stations;
• creation, implantation and maintenance of information protection systems;
• servicing of computers, office appliances, observation and access control systems;
• training of users;
• printing services.
– Construction and maintenance of networks, communication and data transfer systems:
• copper and fibre-optical carriers;
• FM radio networks;
• trunked radio systems;
• radio-relay lines;
• repeating and cross-connect equipment;
• microcellular systems;
• radio-monitoring and measuring complexes;
• satellite and IP-terminals;
• audio and video conference systems.
Manager: Dmitry Shenets.
Address: 9 Rogachevskaya Str., Gomel, 246003, Republic of Belarus.
Reception: +375 (232) 79-34-52, 79-36-36 (fax).