Well cementing department
Established in 1966.
- casing cementing and plugging operations;
- jet perforations;
- preparation, regeneration, storage, and transportation of drill muds and service fluids;
- support and control of compliance of drill mud at the well drilling and recovery;
- process treatment of wells from deposits of asphalts, resins, and paraffins, and with fresh water for desalinization;
- hydrochloride acid and hydraulic fracturing;
- well development works with the use of nitrogen unit.
Head: Dmitry Maevsky.
Address: vil. Molchany, Rechitsky district, Gomel region, 247541 Republic of Belarus.
Reception: +375 (2340) 5-66-94, 5-66-40, 5-66-20 (fax).