Science and engineering
Belorusneft engineering centre bases on two divisions which are Belarusian research and design oil institute (BelNIPIneft) and affiliated branch Belorusneft-Neftekhimproject.
BelNIPIneft is one of the leading institutions of the oil industry in the CIS countries solving the issues related to search, exploration and development of oil and gas fields. It is providing Belarusian oil industry with scientific and technical products, engineering services, tackles oil production issues for domestic and foreign companies. BelNIPIneft Institute is a structural part of Belorusneft since 1991.
BelNIPIneft scientific research results are patented and registered as inventions. They have been successfully implemented in the Belarusian oil region and beyond. BelNIPIneft have developed technologies such as maintaining reservoir pressure in gas-condensate reservoirs, development and maintenance of multilateral wells using coiled tubing and downhole equipment, sidetracking with coiled tubing, including underbalanced drilling, multiple-indicator reservoir studies, extended and selective reservoir treatment.
BelNIPIneft is engaged into innovational scientific development and successfully introduces its inventions inBelarusand outside its borders. For the recent five years there have been 41 applications for inventions and utility models filed in Belarus, Russia and Eurasian patent office, 73 patents have been obtained.
Institute laboratory facilities are fitted with high-technology equipment and appliances which include:
- PVT FLUID EVAL Vinci Technologies unit for physical and chemical properties study of formation fluids;
- Mettler Toledo titrators, densiometer, analytical scales;
- Oxford Instruments sulfur-in-oil analyzer;
- Thermo Electron Corporation sulfur in sour oil analyzer;
- Tanaka SL analyzers of fractional oil content and sour oil;
- Walter Herzog GmbH analyzers for pour, blush, maximum filtration temperature, kinematic viscosity testing of oil and sour oil;
- Agilent 1200 chromatography recorder, Agilent 7890 with mass detector, Agilent 6410 QQQ (Triple quadrupole);
- Dionex ICS-3000 ion chromotograph ;
- Horiba LA-950 lazer particle analyzer;
- Physica MCR 301 Anton Paar rotary rheometer;
- Kruss K 100 МК2, KRUSS DSA 100 E, SVT 20N, DataPhysics Instruments GmbH tensiometers;
- TA.XT.plus texturometer;
- Autoflood-700 Vinci Technologies devices for straining action study of original core sample.
- Corrosion study unit AA-KONKOR
Recent versions of modern software of leading global producers are applied in designing and modeling.
All of this enables broad range of scientific and technological research. Its results affect design choice on development, technological research and implementation, EOR, updating of methods of drilling, oil production and transportation.
BelNIPIneft has developed and implemented a number of technologies, among which:
- Pressure maintenance in condensate reservoirs;
- Development and remedial maintenance of multi-lateral wells using downhole equipment and coiled tubing;
- Sidetracking using coiled tubing, including underbalanced drilling;
- Polyindicator formation evaluation;
- Extensive and selective reservoir stimulation.
By the beginning of 2016 the staff of BelNIPIneft included:
- 100 research engineers;
- 370 engineers;
- 13 PhDs.
- Calculation of oil and gas reserves;
- Deliverables preparation;
- Wellwork integrated programme development;
- SKAD system integration (oilwell control system);
- Fluid flow tracking;
- Adaptation and implementation of new technologies for enhanced oil recovery.
- Frack design including multi-stage operations.
- Production stimulation using SKIF® technology.
The works performed by BelNIPIneft institute have been certified to correspond to the international standard ISO 9001-2008 as well as Belarusian standard (STB) ISO 14001-2005. Most of the institute laboratories have obtained special accreditation.
Republican affiliated unitary enterprise Belorusneft-Neftechimproject (State enterprise Belorusneft-Neftechimproject)
State Enterprise Belorusneft- Neftekhimprojeсt is a project organization, which has many years of experience in the design of petroleum storage depots, refueling, refueling and gas stations, service stations, car parks, multi-functional complexes, tire facilities, logistics centers.
The company is a part of Belorusneft Association since 2004.
The company specialists - architects, engineers, designers, engineers, geologists and surveyors - have extensive experience in developing projects of any complexity.
To perform the work, the company uses modern equipment and advanced technology design that allows in the shortest possible time and in a professional manner to meet customer needs.
The company provides a full range of design services for:
- Oil storage facilities (storage tanks);
- Tank farms for industrial companies
- Oil loading-unloading skids;
- Fuel stations and multifunctional complexes;
- Service and tire fitting stations;
- Car and truck washes;
- Boiler houses and cogeneration plants;
- Facilities at which explosive mixtures may be formed;
- Gas supply and consumption systems;
- Main oil and gas pipelines and oil pipelines.
Public buildings and facilities:
- Office buildings;
- Shopping malls;
- Catering (cafe, restaurant, dining room, pantry);
- Roadside service facilities, parking areas and rest;
- Hotels, tourist complexes, camping sites and recreation centers;
- Administrative buildings.
- Microwave transmission tower;
- Technological networks, fiber-optic communication lines;
- Networks and systems of automated warning and alarm systems;
- Data centers.
Power supply facilities:
- Power supply of industrial enterprises 0.4 / 6/10/110;
- Electrical substations;
- Cable and air lines to 110 kV;
- Relay protection and automation systems;
- Automated power metering control systems.
Energy Efficient facilities with:
- Photovoltaic stations;
- Heat pumps;
- Solar collectors.
3. Consolidated-budget calculations.
4. Evaluation of the cost of construction.
5. Development of pre-design (pre-investment) documentation.
6. Geotechnical, engineering surveying, engineering and environmental surveys.
7. Inspection of buildings and structures.
8. Development of special sections of project documentation.
9. Development of environmental protection measures.
10. Designing tools and security systems.
11. Designing of automatic fire alarm systems, alarm systems, fire and evacuation management, design of automatic fire extinguishing systems, Design of smoke protection systems.
- Transitional speed band on the road with roadside service, filling stations and other facilities;
- Engineering support of the main highways and intersections with adjacent roads;
- Security systems, video surveillance and access control;
- Traffic signalization.
Automation systems and communications:
- Process control systems (automated process control system);
- ACMS (automated commercial accounting system);
- AEMS (automated enterprise management system);
- Data transmission systems;
- Automation and dispatching devices;
- Remote control systems and communications.
The enterprise has received a special permit (license) for:
- Implementation of activities in the field of industrial safety in the design of the objects of gas distribution and gas consumption, main oil, gas and product pipelines, boiler;
- Execution of works on designing tools and protection systems;
- Perform work on the design of automatic fire alarm systems, alarm systems, fire and evacuation management, design of automatic fire extinguishing systems, Design of smoke protection systems.
To perform the design work on the territory of the Russian Federation since 2011, the company is included in the self-regulatory organization "Union of organizations performing design works in the oil and gas industry," design engineer ". Currently it completed over 10 projects for PJSC LUKOIL, OJSC Rosneft, Gazprom, HMRO Natural Sciences, JSC Kaluga plant of telegraph apparatus, LLC Belorusneft-Siberia.
The enterprise has developed and implemented the project documentation of the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001 Quality Management System.
220140, 4A Leszczynskaya Str, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel. Reception: +375 (17) 2799102.
Tel. / fax: +375 (17) 3144072.
+Submit a partnership proposal